Thursday 9 June 2011


Tally ho chaps! 

Everyone's on about it; Made in Chelsea has arrived on our telly boxes and it's not just the drama that's got us talking, it's the fashion! The spoilt hooray henry's might have wads of cash to boot and an eye for all things above and beyond the 'high street' price tags, but that doesn't mean we can't look just as good.



I'm loving Caggie atm. Her upper class bo-ho chic look leaves me in awe, I love this girls style! She rocks the over-sized denim shirts like no mans business, which inspired me to make my very own purchase. However, unlike her, I stumbled upon my denim beaut in a charity shop for four GBP's no less - and (!) It's Ralph Lauren, eat your heart out Cags! 

Rosie Fortescue has gorgeous taste in fashion, she rocks the effortless grunge look without stepping out of her clean cut 'English rose' persona. I'm not her biggest fan per se but her wardrobe does get a thumbs up from me; especially her killer shoes featured in the pic below, chunky wedges from Topshop never fail.


                                                                          ROSIE
                                                               




















     Cape - Aqua                                                            Boots - Zandig and Voltaire          
Shoes - Topshop                                                        Cape - Quiet (France)                    
Dress - Topshop                                                        Bag - Alexander Wang               

xx A xx 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so tired of the laceup ankle booties. Yes, all the chickadees have them. Must fight urge to completely fall asleep at the next sight of a pair.