Saturday 11 December 2010




Right now I'm excited by ...

Closet Structured Peplum Dress
PEPLUM DRESSES!

This dress above is by far my favourite, I found it on Oli.co.uk, it's 40 pounds and beautiful. I love Victoria Beckham's peplum dress from her collection; but the price tag is enough to make anyone squeamish. 

However there are lots of alternative inspired peplum dresses on the market, so keep your eyes peeled! 


The beautiful tailored waist, and exaggerated hips give the dress such a beautiful slimming shape. Perfect for any woman. What more could you want?!

Next up ...

Suede wedges! Ooh they give me shivers. Standing at 5'9 is a slight downfall, as I simply don't have the confidence or ability to walk in 3/4inch heels, but suede wedges are simply too gorgeous to pass up on. Look at them for god sake!

Jeffrey Campbell is an amazing name for wedges...



Right. Let's take a moment to calm down. Because ^ these, excite me.



Team it up...
Ooh yes.