Thursday 25 November 2010

Right. That's it, I'm past denying it, I am in love with Doc Martens, and I'm not ashamed. They excite me. So there it is, for all of you lovely people to acknowledge. Your opinions on the classics? Hot, or not? Regardless, I don't care, I think they're feakin' charming!
Flippin' 'eck. I would ;)

Also.. Loving this; Listen..wait, and SMILE when it drops :) ..... 


You're welcome :) What else am I loving at the moment, MISFITS! 


They're young, they swear too much, smoke too much, drink too much, snort too much and generally represent teen culture in the UK to a disgusting degree. I've well and truly fallen in love with Nathan. He is THE funniest guy on TV. Guarenteed! If you haven't caught any of the episodes, or watched the first series, then you NEED to. No, seriously, you NEED to. If you LOVED Skins, or Heroes, then you'll LOVE, LOVE this!! 



Oh, and CHRISTMAS! Yep. Loving that a lot. The beautiful cover of 'Your Song' by Ellie Goulding has got me feeling all...'Christmasy and stuff'. 


P.S. Click on her face, and see what happens. Magic :)

What are you lovin' right now? 
xx A xx 

0 comments: