Sunday 17 October 2010

What's occurin' bloggers?


I have been ever so busy lately, filling my time with a variation of everything, nothing and whatever's in between.
After a fabulous sixteenth, I took a train to Reading to spend my birthday money, and let's just say it was VERY successful. For the second time, in a long time, I visited Primark. After previously describing it as 'Matalan-esque', and finding it more unbearable than the Next sale weekends, I found myself pleasantly surprised, to be throwing garment after garment in to my MAHOOSIVE basket. I arrived at the check out with two amazing studded jumpers, a pair of suede embellished dolly shoes, AND THE most amazing bargain of the entire bloomin' century.! This GORGEOUS handbag, which cost only a tenner!! And the grand total in Primark... 36 POUNDS! I take back every bad word I've ever said about Primark. Is it ''b-e-a-uuuuu-tiful'' - Yep. I totally just quoted Bruce Almighty. 
I also, got the top of my ear pierced, as I am beginning to get addicted to piercings. I legally cannot venture in to the world of tattoo's until I am 18, so until then, I plan to fulfil my need for all things painfully adrenaline filled, by collecting tasteful piercings. I've had my belly button pierced since 12, and as of last Saturday, I now have the top of my ear cartilage pierced - stud, not hoop. I next plan to get my tragus pierced, so once my last piercing heals, I will be on to the next :) 


Do you have any piercings/tattoos? I would LOVE for you to comment and tell me all about them. Any regrets?

xx A xx

1 comments:

Cindy Whitehead said...

Loving that bag!! I know you liked my jewelry - wish you lived closer - went to CC Skye sample sale yesterday and just posted on blog tonight all the new stuff I got - I was BAD! (-: