Wednesday 1 September 2010

WILDFOX BABY!


MAKE A STATEMENT! 

Statement tees are soooo IN right now. House of Holland A/W10 features some very...riskaaaayyy slogan tees.



Tasty.

Anyway, enough of Henry Holland...this post is all about WILDFOX! I am in l-l-love with the super cute tee's, vests and hoodies. The imagery on each garment is so hot, it might just melt your socks off this A/W. Sure..Wildfox aren't NEW news...but who cares? I don't. They're still hot and happening, and I happen to be in love. Therefore, they're cool.






Are you lovin' statement tees atm? Or are you not such a super fan? Let me know your thoughts :) 

Also, dahlings. You may have noticed that I have been moving around some furniture in my virtual apartment of fashion blogging....if you understood any of that <--- then, let me know what you think of the new layout. Anything I could change/add/re-think?

Much Love.

xx A xx 

-source- polyvore.com
 & trusty google :)

1 comments:

Sweets and Hearts said...

wildfox is one of my favorites!
i love they're t-shirts :D

<3