Tuesday 27 July 2010

She's aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)

Oh ! What's Occurin' 


Yes. Yes. I know. It's been ever so long since I last wrote to you. All I can do is appologise. 


I have been moving house, and finally - we're in! Hurrah!! It's ever so exciting. I will post photo's of my room when it is finally done, it's in working progress atm. But when it's finished, it will be a beaut. I assure you.


How have you all been?? 


I'm going to be flicking over your blogs like crazy over this summer holiday, I think I owe it to all of you lovely people.


Abbie's back, and the posts will be running like clock work once again, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled, whilst I ponder on some fabulous-ness to write to you about.


For now, goodbye m'lovelys.


xx A xx 



1 comments:

Anita said...

Glad to see that you're back, hope you've loving your new home!

xxx
Annie
www.mesmericoutsider.blogspot.com